The Oxford Said Business School, Park End Street, Oxford OX1 1HP
LINK TO MAP SHOWING LOCATION
GETTING THERE BY CAR
– Follow the signs for M40 West/Oxford
– Remain on the M40 until Junction 8
– Keep left, (signposted Oxford A40) on the M40 slip road on to the A40.
– Use the Thornhill Park & Ride Service
– Leave the M40 at Junction 9, (signposted Oxford A34)
– Follow A34 southbound until the Botley interchange
– Use the Seacourt Park & Ride Service
Parking: according to the school, “car parking at the School is very limited and we are generally unable to offer this facility for conferences. Exceptions can be made for event organisers (1 space per 50 delegates), and delegate/s with a special need, eg disability, advanced pregnancy, etc. Please let us know if you have an attendee/s with such a special need for parking.”
GETTING THERE BY TRAIN
There are direct main line services between Oxford, London and Birmingham. The Said Business School is adjacent to Oxford Station.
GETTING THERE BY COACH
There is a regular coach service (X70) from Heathrow and Gatwick airports to Oxford City Centre. The Oxford Tube is a 24 hour bus service running between Oxford City Centre and London Victoria Station. Gloucester Green Bus Station is a 5 minute walk from the Said Business School.